Sunday, June 07, 2009

SNEEK PEEK - Posting on EBAY Soon

Geeze, I've been busy with nothing in particular - just living my life ... and running in circles. So I need to catch up on my blogging. I am working on a couple of projects for ebay and hope to have them finished and posted by tonight. See the sneek peek slideshow I posted (proud of myself for figuring it out).

I am also teaching my "WhOO loves you" two page layout at Cherry Blossom Studio. Michelle saw it when I had it up for sale on ebay and really liked it so she asked me to teach it at her store. Of course I had to change the papers to what she had available, but I think it turned out cute. I used basic grey, luxe, bazzill and unity stamps just to name a few. So if you live in the area, and you like the pages; go to the Cherry Blossom studio's site and click on events to sign up.



Be on the look out for my postings on ebay ... I have two albums that just need the finishing touches. The owl album on my slideshow and an arrow album - they are both super cute. If you feel like blogging let me know what you think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...