Friday, May 08, 2009

There are no mistakes in Art


It seems that everytime I teach a class there are several ladies that want to do their layout "just like mine" which is fine but then when someone does something a little different - they get all upset because they made a mistake. There are no mistakes in creating ... in fact from my personal experience my "mistakes" usually turn out better than what I originally had in my head. I did these wall art a while ago. Can you tell which one I made a "mistake" on?

I want to leave you with this motto that I read on etsy today I liked it and thought I would share "Practice, Practice, Practice Creativity is like a muscle that you need to flex regularly. I dread staring at a blank piece of paper, but everything begins with that first stroke. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...