Monday, April 06, 2009

Sneak A Peek


I thought I would show you a sneakie peakie of what I am currently working on. This will be a class for Cherry Blossom Studio sometime in the middle of April. The class day and time has not been determined yet. The paper line I am using is the new “It’s Raining, It’s Pouring” collection from Piggy Tales. Uhmmm, wonder what I can come up with? If you have any ideas, please share.

I thought I would also show you some pictures of my trip to the New Cherry Blossom Studio store ... its pretty cool; she has a HUGE crop room where she holds 3-day crops!! Wow!! As usual I went into the store to get something specific and ending up spending hours there. Some of that was chatting with my friends....


1 comment:

  1. Hey nice pics! Saw your LO on the Cherry blossom blog very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...